- Colour: Mixed Baltic amber beads
- Length: Approx. 12cm
- Suitable for use as a baby bracelet or anklet
- A knot before & after each bead prevents choking hazard if broken
Amber is not actually fossilised tree resin and not a stone, so it is lightweight, warm to the touch and comfortable for long-lasting wear.
As the amber beads warm up, they release the active ingredients succinic acid, which sinks into baby’s absorbent skin and helps with teething in the following ways:
- Has natural analgesic (pain-killing) properties
- Anti-inflammatory; relieves swollen cheeks & gums
- Naturally boosts baby’s immune system
- Soothes sore throats & ears
- Helps to calm irritable babies
- Stimulates thyroid gland action, reducing drooling
- Bracelets should not be worn without parental supervision.
- Not intended for chewing or biting.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product11/10/2018, By NuraanMy baba is coping so much better with his teething after purchasing this product. Not only serve a purpose but is a beautiful accessory too.18/04/2018, By LarisaThis product helps so much for teething pain and general calmness. The amber releases an anti-inflammatory oil when in contact with the skin. It makes a huge difference!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.