- Colour: Dark caramel-coloured (cognac) Baltic amber beads
- Length: Approx. 12cm
- Comfort: Warm to the touch, lightweight & comfortable for baby
- Versatility: Suitable for use as a bracelet or anklet
- Safety: A knot before & after each bead prevents choking hazard if the bracelet is broken
This jewellery is designed to be worn against the skin. The natural heat of baby’s skin warms the amber up and promotes the slow release of succinic acid, the active pain-killing substance.
Benefits of the succinic acid found in Baltic amber:
- Analgesic (pain-killer)
- Calms irritable babies
- Soothes swollen cheeks & gums
- Soothes sore throats
- Reduces drooling
- Boosts immunity & thyroid function
- Bracelets should not be worn without parental supervision.
- Not intended for chewing or biting.
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product12/02/2018, By AmandaThis snapped within 5 days of wear. Unsure whether it made any difference to teething pain in that time.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.