- Colour: Dark mahogany-coloured (cherry) Baltic amber beads
- Length: Approx. 12cm
- Can be worn as a bracelet or anklet
- A knot before & after each bead prevents choking hazard if the bracelet is broken
Amber is not actually a stone; it is fossilised tree resin, so it is lightweight, warm to the touch and comfortable for baby to wear against the skin. As the amber beads warm up, they release succinic acid, which sinks into baby’s absorbent skin and gets to work in the bloodstream.
How succinic acid helps with teething:
- Natural pain-killing (analgesic) properties
- Anti-inflammatory; soothes swollen cheeks & gums
- Soothes sore throats & ears
- Helps to calm irritable babies
- Stimulates thyroid action; reduces drooling
- Naturally boosts baby’s immune system
- Bracelets should not be worn without parental supervision.
- Not intended for chewing or biting.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product11/10/2018, By NuraanYes I reviewed the other bracelet as well...why? Cause my baba has more than one! Its a wonderful product that we cannot live without.
Has amazing properties that makes teething a breeze ☺
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.