- Baltic amber ankle bracelet for babies
- Carefully crafted using a mix of amber resin beads in various colours
- Lightweight & warm to the touch
- Baltic amber releases succinic acid as the beads warm up against the skin
- Helps to soothe sore & swollen gums
- Reduces inflammation & irritability
- Design feature to protect against choking if the anklet is pulled hard
- Includes a knot before & after each bead, so that if the anklet is broken, there is no risk of choking on the beads
- Includes 2 sterling Silver crab clasps & can be resized to any size from 0-18cm
Please Note: Each Baltic Amber anklet is unique. The size, shape and colour of the stones may vary.
- Suitable for babies 8 weeks & up.
- May be worn with or instead of a teething necklace.
- Worn around the ankle, the amber beads start to warm up against the skin, activating their benefits.
- Not for chewing.
- Not to be worn by children under the age of three years without adult supervision.
- Will not fit adults.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- You can also use a very small drop of Olive Oil to restore lustre to the beads.
- Do not use ultrasonic or steam cleaners, solvents or harsh detergents.
- Avoid touching your Baltic amber necklace with any sharp objects.
- Store amber jewellery separately from any other jewellery.
- When not in use, keep away from sunlight and heat, preferably in a cloth pouch.
- Baltic Amber
Country of Origin:
- Baltic Amber is from the Baltic Sea region of northern Europe.
The supplier warehouse will be closed from 18 December 2020 until 11 january 2021 All orders placed during this time will only be processed once the warehouse re-opens
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.