- Baltic amber ankle bracelet for babies
- Carefully crafted using a mix of amber resin beads in various colours
- Lightweight & warm to the touch
- Baltic amber releases succinic acid as the beads warm up against the skin
- Helps to soothe sore & swollen gums
- Reduces inflammation & irritability
- Design feature to protect against choking if the anklet is pulled hard
- Includes a knot before & after each bead, so that if the anklet is broken, there is no risk of choking on the beads
- Includes 2 sterling silver crab clasps & can be resized to any size from 0-18cm
Please Note: Each Baltic Amber anklet is unique. The size, shape and colour of the stones may vary.
- Suitable for babies 8 weeks & up.
- May be worn with or instead of a teething necklace.
- Worn around the ankle, the amber beads start to warm up against the skin, activating their benefits.
- Not suitable for chewing or sucking.
- Will not fit adults.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- You can also use a very small drop of olive oil to restore lustre to the beads.
- Do not use ultrasonic or steam cleaners, solvents or harsh detergents.
- Avoid touching your Baltic amber necklace with any sharp objects.
- Store amber jewellery separately from any other jewellery.
- When not in use, keep away from sunlight and heat, preferably in a cloth pouch.
- Baltic Amber
Country of Origin:
- Baltic Amber is from the Baltic Sea region of northern Europe.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.