- Baltic amber & gemstone necklace for children
- Carefully crafted using cognac amber, smokey quartz, sodalite & fluorite
- Helps with emotional difficulties that may be associated with ADHD
- Baltic amber releases succinic acid as the beads warm up against the skin
- Succinic acid helps to alleviate physical discomfort & is also an adaptogen
- Aadptogens help the body to cope with stress or change
- The gemstones used are associated with mental clarity & grounding
- Design feature to protect against choking if the necklace is pulled hard
- Includes a knot before & after each bead, so that if the necklace is broken, there is no risk of choking on the beads
Did You Know? Amber is not a gemstone; it is fossilised tree resin, and is warm to the touch.
Please Note: Each Baltic Amber necklace is unique. The size, shape and colour of the stones may vary.
- Worn around the neck, the amber beads start to warm up against the skin, activating their stress-relieving benefits.
- Not suitable for chewing or sucking.
- Will not fit adults.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- You can also use a very small drop of olive oil to restore lustre to the beads.
- Do not use ultrasonic or steam cleaners, solvents or harsh detergents.
- Avoid touching your Baltic amber necklace with any sharp objects.
- Store amber jewellery separately from any other jewellery.
- When not in use, keep away from sunlight and heat, preferably in a cloth pouch.
- Circumference: 36cm (will not fit adults)
- Cognac Amber, Smokey Quartz, Sodalite and Fluorite.
Country of Origin:
- Baltic Amber is from the Baltic Sea region of northern Europe.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.