- Natural Citronella incense sticks
- Gently crafted & hand rolled in Bali
- Earthy & subtle aroma
- Made from resin, bark, roots, dried flowers & essential oils
- Naturally repel biting insects
- Perfect for creating an uplifting atmosphere in your home
- Light before a yoga practice or meditation in the garden
- Helps you to come into centre & connect within
- Creates a subtle (not overwhelming) smoke pattern
- Has a lovely lingering scent
- Free from toxic chemicals, synthetics, artificial fragrance & animals products
Have a carefree evening outdoors with Citronella incense sticks:
- It’s believed that the aroma of Citronella masks the scent that biting insects are attracted to. It’s for this reason that Citronella is often used to keep mozzies & other biting insects at bay. Citronella is also believed to relieve feelings of stress & anxiety, leaving you to feel uplifted & energized.
- Light incense tip.
- Blow out the flame & place it in a heat-proof holder.
- Always light incense in a well-ventilated space, away from curtains and soft furnishings.
- Keep away from the reach of children & pets.
- 20 Sticks.
- Resin, Bark, Roots, Dried Flowers & Essential Oils.
- Biodegradable & compostable handmade Kraft Paper outer & a OPP plastic inner.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Bali.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.