- Natural incense sticks
- Gently crafted & hand rolled in Bali
- Earthy & subtle aroma
- Made from resin, bark, roots, dried flowers & essential oils
- 100 incense sticks (20 x 5 different sets of incense) & an incense burner
- Choose the aroma that best suits your needs
- Perfect for creating a gentle & calm atmosphere in your home
- Helps you to come into centre & connect within
- Creates a subtle (not overwhelming) smoke pattern
- Has a lovely lingering scent
- Free from toxic chemicals, synthetics, artificial fragrance & animals products
- Makes for a wonderful gift
Learn a little more about the meaning & use of each scent:
- Sandalwood has a woody, sweet earthy scent that will encourage you to feel grounded. It’s believed to provide a healing environment, aid in protection & purification.
- Jasmine is believed to call on & unlock your inner creativity. It’s also believed to encourage self-esteem.
- Lavender is believed to bring on feelings of happiness & calm. It’s burnt to encourage the body to let go of the day & relax; some believe that it may promote restful sleep.
- Vanilla is a wonderfully uplifting aroma that promotes feelings of safety & inward security. It will make you feel calm & connected within, calling on you to trust yourself & the gentle power that resides with you.
- Light incense tip.
- Blow out the flame & place it in a heat-proof holder.
- Always light incense in a well-ventilated space, away from curtains and soft furnishings.
- Keep away from the reach of children & pets.
- 20 x Lemongrass Incense Sticks
- 20 x Sandalwood Incense Sticks
- 20 x Jasmine Incense Sticks
- 20 x Lavender Incense Sticks
- 20 x Vanilla Incense Sticks
- 1 Wooden flat incense burner
- Incense Sticks: Resin, Bark, Roots, Dried Flowers & Essential Oils.
- Incense Holder: Rosewood & brass
- Cardboard gift box, biodegradable & compostable handmade Kraft Paper outer & a OPP plastic inner.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Bali.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.