PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
- Bikini style period panties for a regular flow
- Stretchy cotton lycra panties with a black lining, so that you don't have to worry about stains
- Holds a 100% cotton absorbent insert with an additional waterproof layer
- Soft fit with a sturdy quality giving you comfort and peace of mind all day long
- 25ml absorbency
- Absorbs double the amount of its equivalent disposable and commercial liners, pads, or tampons
- Soak in cold water, rinse, and then wash as normal
- Cut: Bikini
- Absorbancy: 25ml (regular period)
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, or XL
- Panty Sizing: Rather choose one smaller size for a SNUG FIT.
- These panties are made from cotton which tends to slightly stretch over time.
- Panties: cotton lycra
- Absorbent layer: 100% cotton
Country of Origin:
Proudly South African
5 out of 7 people would recommend this product17/10/2018, By MapasekaI wear a Small underwear that doesn't cover my bum and Small Bakgat (which cover my thick bum) is too big for me.
I am 1.52cm tall. The thickest part of my thigh is 56cm, the largest part of my bums and hips is 97cm and waist is 71 cms. I am thick thighed, with a big bum and tiny hips.
I bought a Medium size to accommodate my buttocks but it was loose in front of my pubic bone. I bought a Small size and it is lose everywhere. I compared them and I noted the Medium is longer downwards from the waist strap to the bottom of the crotch. I did not believe they were two different sizes so the comparison was confusing. It means I am an XS which doesn't exist.29/09/2018, By LaMy daughter bought these and loves them. Effective, soft and comfy. A great eco woman warrior choice!
02/07/2018, By NikéIt is very comfortable and trustworthy- no leaks! I would, however, recommend the heavy one for sleeping, since it is more protective.25/05/2018, By AngeliqueI love these!!! I have a few pairs! From the day that I tried them, I loved them and honestly they have changed the way I felt about my period. They are comfortable and I have never had any leaks before.
07/03/2018, By KirstenGood comfort level and does the job well. Certainly well worth it.16/01/2018, By MoniqueI love the idea of this but you would have to buy more than one obviously because it would have to be washed daily then what do you do while its getting dry? Bit expensive to buy like 2 etc but I will invest eventually18/12/2017, By ToniGreat idea. it fits really well and sits comfortably.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.