Badger uses Zinc Oxide for broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection for face, ears, nose, lips, and any skin!
- NO oxybenzone, octisalate, octinoxate, avobenzone, or added Vitamin A.
- Water Resistant for 80 minutes; biodegradable.
- Certified organic base of extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, jojoba & cocoa butter is ultra-moisturising and soothing.
This wonderful product comes packaged in a generous 0.65oz tube that is made out of 65% Post Consumer Recycled Material!
- To be effective, sunscreen must be applied liberally to exposed skin. An average sized body (in a swimsuit) requires about 1 oz for full and complete coverage.
- This product is meant for "hot spot" protection, either in conjunction with another sunscreen (to be used for full body). or when only small areas of skin are exposed, such as hands and face.
- For full protection, apply ample coat to face or exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. reapply after swimming and sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
- Mineral-based sunscreens, such as Badger's, are immediately effective, and do not require time between application and sun exposure.
Olea europaea (organic extra virgin olive) oil*, cera alba (organic beeswax)*, theobroma cacao (organic cocoa) butter*, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea) butter*, and tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E).
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product23/07/2017, By JoyLove having this stick in my bag to apply whenever I am facing more sun than is reasonable. Very easy and not smelly which is a sheer delight for me.16/10/2014, By JoEasy to apply to wriggly little people! works so well on my little redhead!! Lasts well in water but reapply for fair skins. No rash or usual irritation so impressed with this product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.