- Broad-spectrum (UVA & UVB protection), created using Zinc Oxide
- Made with natural & USDA Certified Organic ingredients
- Creamy waterless formula
- Protects against sunburns & skin ageing
- Also repels troublesome bugs like mosquitoes
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Includes DEET-free all natural bug repellent, shown to be effective for over 4 hours
- Includes citronella, cedar & lemongrass oils
- Packaged in a BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic
- Not tested on animals
Badger Sunscreens all have a UVA Boots star rating of 4/5
- Knead the tube well before each use
- Apply liberally to exposed skin (2mg sunscreen per square cm of skin), 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Rub in to reduce the whitening effect
- Reapply: Immediately after towel drying, after 40 minutes swimming or sweating, & at least every 2 hours
- For children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor before use
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Active Bug Repellent Ingredients (15.5%):
10% *Ricinus communis (organic castor) oil & essential oils of 2.5% *cymbopogon nardus (organic citronella), 1.25% *cymbopogon schoenanthus (organic lemongrass), 1% *cedrus atlantica (organic cedar), 0.5% *rosmarinus officinalis (organic rosemary), and 0.25% *pelargonium graveolens (organic geranium)
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 20%
*Olea europaea (organic extra virgin olive) oil, and *cera alba (organic beeswax)
- 100% Certified Natural by NPA
- 95% Certified Organic by NSF
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.