- Moisturizing and water resistant for up to 80 minutes of performance sports
- Broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays
- Contains no aluminum, aluminum compounds or oxybenzone
- Cream starts out white and rubs in clear so it won’t change the natural appearance of your gorgeous skin tone
- Non-spray sunscreen cannot be inhaled or release chlorofluorocarbons into the atmosphere
- Clear zinc oxide cannot be absorbed through the skin, protecting your health
- Non-comedogenic (doesn’t clog your pores)
- Antioxidant rich sunflower oil base is naturally fragrance-free
- Sunflower oil is cold-pressed to preserve its high vitamin content
- Suitable for all skin-types to use on the face and body
- Cruelty free with Leaping Bunny certification
- Ocean friendly and biodegradable
- 98% certified organic ingredients
- Vegetarian with beeswax
Did you know? Zinc oxide, the active ingredient in Badger’s Sunscreen Cream, has not been shown to damage, or bleach coral, or any other form of marine life.
- 85 ml
- Active Ingredient: Uncoated Clear Zinc Oxide (22,5%)
- *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract
- * Certified Organic
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product31/08/2020, By SalThe whole family uses it29/08/2020, By Melanieokay14/04/2020, By MikeVery thick formula26/02/2020, By StellsReal expensive for SPF35.14/10/2019, By WBKI feel it's a bit too pricy. Not totally clear. I have to use a towel to wipe out the white residue. It's quite thick so must do quite a bit of rubbing in if used as a daily moisturiser in the mornings.28/10/2018, By LeeannIt's the most effective as it stays on longer while in the pool. I use it on the face, especially under the eyes, cheeks and nose. The clear zinc is a win with the older kids as well. Really great product!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.