- Biodegradable shampoo bar with jojoba & baobab oils
- Super-concentrated with conditioning properties
- Great for hair & body
- Nourishes the skin & hair
- No SLS, phthalates or parabens
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Plant-based & triple-milled
- Packaged in a recyclable box
- Contains RSPO certified palm oil
- Lasts as long as a 12oz shampoo bottle
- Contains 85% organic ingredients
- Has a mild & gentle lather
- Compact & easy to travel with
- Ideal for camping trips or the gym
- Rub directly on wet hair or between hands to create a rich lather.
- Massage into hair, scalp & body, then rinse clean.
- Use alone, or follow with a conditioner or a diluted vinegar rinse.
- Note: Works best with soft water.
- 3oz (85g)
- Sodium palmate (palm oil** & sodium hydroxide)*, sodium cocoate* (coconut oil & sodium hydroxide), water (aqua), glycerin*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, adansonia digitata (baobab) seed oil*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) peel oil*, sodium citrate, menthol*, elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) seed oil*, santalum album (sandalwood) oil*, vetiveria zizanoides (vetivert) root oil*, piper nigrum (black pepper) fruit oil*, vanilla planifolia (vanilla) fruit extract*, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extract*
- **The Badger Shampoo Bar is both certified USDA organic and Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO).
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product23/02/2020, By EcoPrice11/06/2019, By ChristineWent three days without looking an oil slick before I had to wash my hair. Makes a huge difference because my hair is normally impossible. Easy to use, fathers wonderfully.06/05/2019, By ClaireBearLovely smell, lathers beautifully and great that it's plastic free but it left my hair feeling waxy afterwards. Would not recommend this for fine hair.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.