This balm is divinely scented with Badger’s precious Organic Rose Oil and a supporting cast of true essential oils of Maillette Lavender and Roman Chamomile – three delicate flowers that must be processed carefully in order to retain their true scent. Our Rose Oil comes from Rose Blossoms picked at dawn and steam distilled the very same day. In fact, it takes two and a half tons of fresh rose petals to make 16 ounces of this precious oil!
Key Features & Benefits
- More emollient than the Rose Face Oil. Ideal for dry, mature or combination skin.
- Olive & Castor Oils combined with Beeswax make this a more intensive moisturizer for targeted spots, such as under-eye and stretch marks.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
- Great pregnant belly moisturizer - helps to prevent stretch marks and soothe “belly itch”.
- Lightly scented with carefully harvested essential oils of Damascus Rose, Maillette Lavender and Roman Chamomile.
- Powerful plant-based antioxidants support skin as it changes and evolves.
- Abundant with the powerfully potent “three sisters”: Organic CO2 extracts of Seabuckthorn, Calendula, and Rosehip. All are known to contain more vitamin C than oranges, plus they are super-concentrated sources of other vitamins like A, E and B, along with carotenes and other skin and lip nourishing nutrients.
- All of Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic and Petrolatum-free.
Apply daily as an intensive moisturizing facial treatment after shower or before bed, and be amazed at the results.
Suitable for all skin types.
Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Essential Oils of *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), *Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto), & *Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile), and CO2 Extracts of *Rosa Canina (Rosehip), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), & *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula).
* = Certified Organic
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product27/06/2017, By BrendaA little bit oily but is great a a super moisture booster if I leave it on overnight17/04/2015, By KirstenThis product is too oily to use as an overall moisturiser on my combination. But I still use it under my eyes etc as it really does soften wrinkles.11/04/2014, By JezelleThis stuff literally works miracles for any application you can think of. (External) Very rich, restorative and moisturizing.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.