- Made with certified organic botanical ingredients
- Works to condition & nourish your beard
- Easily absorbed
- Cost-effective; a little goes a long way
Here’s how the key ingredients in this organic oil can benefit your beard:
- Babassu oil is protective & locks in moisture; great for dry coarse hair
- Myrrh oil strengthens the roots of the hair, preventing hair loss & keeping your beard full & thick
- Pomegranate is rich in antioxidants; it also strengthens the hair follicles, decreasing hair fall
- Black pepper oil is warming, stimulating circulation & promoting hair growth
- For best results, use immediately after showering.
- Pour a few drops of the oil into the palm of your hand and massage into your beard.
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, orbignya oleifera (babassu) seed oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) peel oil*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed extract*, tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E), vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root extract*, santalum album (sandalwood) oil*, elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) seed oil*, piper nigrum (black pepper) fruit oil*, vanilla planifolia (vanilla) fruit extract*, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extract*
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product10/05/2020, By WilliamIncredible oil. Badger oil to the rescue!16/08/2019, By MichaeleMade my beard hair feel really soft but you have to use it everyday.11/07/2018, By RitaLove the smell. Smoothing and softening my husband's beard!19/05/2015, By KateIt is the first time my husband has tried the Badger Bear beard products. He says that the beard oil is amazing and is so far the best beard oil he has used.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.