- Naturally repels mosquitoes & flies
- Safe for the whole family
- No DEET
- No petroleum products
- No synthetic fragrances
- Packaged in a recyclable bottle
Please Note: The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulates all bug repellents, and will only allow products to reference a single federal agency on their labels as they are concerned that consumers will not know who to go to if they have a problem with the product. Badger’s Anti-Bug Balm and Spray are still certified organic, but cannot reference the USDA on the labels.
- Shake well before each use.
- Spray directly on entire area of skin to be protected. Active for up to 3 hours; reapply as needed.
- For sensitive skin, test a small amount of the product on a patch of skin before full use.
- Essential oils are highly volatile. Avoid contact with eyes; do not use on broken or damaged skin.
- Adult supervision is recommended when using this product on children.
Active: 23% glycine soja (soybean) oil*, 10% ricinus communis (castor) oil*, essential oils of 4% cymbopogon nardus (citronella)*, 2% cedrus atlantica (cedar)*, 2% cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass)*, 1.5% rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary)*, 1% pelargonium graveolens (geranium) and 1% mentha piperita (peppermint)*
Inactive: Water and 0.5% *gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen)*
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.