- Specially formulated for dry skin
- Provides relief for itchy and eczema prone skin
- Balances excessively oily and parched skin types
- Controls sebum production
- Handmade with 100% natural, botanical ingredients
- Made without preservatives, colourants or artificial additives
- Contains to chemicals which contribute to oceanic bleaching
- Palm oil-free
- Tinned in 100% recyclable and reusable aluminum
- Approved by the South African Vegan Society
- Use as an all day skin moisturizer for dry skin.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- 100 ml
- Coconut Oil*, Almond Oil, Avocado Butter, Mafura Butter*, Non-GMO Soy Wax, Vitamin E, Ylang Ylang*.
- *Certified Organic
- Avocado butter is made from the pulped fruit of everybody’s favourite stone fruit, and is rich in vitamins A, D, and E with loads of healthy lipids too.
- Mafura butter is one of Africa’s best kept secrets, rich in fatty acids, with antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ylang ylang is a natural antiseborrheic substance which helps to control excessive sebum production.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
20 out of 20 people would recommend this product16/05/2019, By TessaAmazing product! Rich and creamy, absorbs quickly, and wonderful for dry skin. I use it on my face too - no problems with oiliness, breakouts or dry skin!09/05/2019, By JanineI am loving this! It really does make your skin feel soft and goes a very long way. I use it for my body in the morning and hands at night. Doesn't leave an oily feeling, just soft and happy skin. Love the smell too, so natural. And the best part-no plastic!29/11/2018, By DeliBest body butter12/11/2018, By Dannygreat quality22/08/2018, By AngeliqueI carry this product with my everywhere as it is so versatile and makes and skin glow!20/08/2018, By AnnariaDifficult to apply. But nice16/08/2018, By TeeksVery moisturizing! A bit irritating in winter when it hardens-makes it difficult to put on but other than that a good product.31/07/2018, By JThe best body butter on the market, leaves your skin hydrated for ages.24/07/2018, By TeeksGood product.30/06/2018, By GetruidaA bit pricey. Smells amazing and very nourishing25/06/2018, By ElizabethGreat product, once you actually manage to get it out the tub :-)10/04/2018, By StephanieOnce you get past the difficult to remove from the tub bit the product just melts into your skin. Really is quite decadent with an oily base that absorbs well. Brilliant for dry skin like elbows!21/12/2017, By AnniqueDefinitely the most natural smelling product I've tried, in a good way!! A little goes a long way as it spreads rather well. It is a little bit greasy in texture though once applied. Definitely would try using a bit on the face* If you have a lot of tattoos like I do, I would definitely recommend it, healing for the new ones and makes all the existing ink pop!!30/11/2017, By SamNourishing, soft and smells amazing13/11/2017, By KarinI love this product! I accidentally bought the body butter instead of the face cream but I am using it on my face and it is heavenly. My skin is not overly oily as with most creams and it truly feels and smells like food for my skin!!01/08/2017, By PumlaSkin Food has been more than amazing for my face. Since I started using this product my face is flawless, firm and very healthy. It's also great that people always complement me on my skin especially since I don't wear any makeup. Love it!!!13/07/2017, By LaraLove this product! Leaves skin feeling so hydrated and healthy.04/07/2017, By HeatherIts a great body butter...but i wish it smelled better and i'm not a fan of the texture.01/06/2017, By VianaIt does help with dry patches, but I would not recommend this as a overall daily facial moisturiser. I wouldn't buy this for my face again. My pores seemed to be a little clogged (it could be something else, but it's probably this). It it's a great body butter (which it is actually labeled as). Good for hands and nails.
Mine came in a glass jar, not a tin, so maybe they changed the packaging.27/02/2017, By ChanelI have tried so many natural remedies to relieve my eczema! and so far, this skinfood is definitely feeding my skin the food it needs to heal.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.