- Natural shampoo with neroli, honeybush & aloe ferox
- No parabens or phthalates
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Gently cleanses the hair without stripping it
- Neroli promotes scalp health & reduces dandruff
- Honeybush is a great source of antioxidants & promotes soft, shiny hair
- Aloe ferox is rich in vitamins & minerals to strengthen the hair
- Tea tree is antibacterial & helps to unclog hair follicles
- The perfect companion to Back 2 Nature Conditioner
- Apply to wet hair, massage onto the scalp. Lather through to ends. Rinse thoroughly. Use conditioner.
- Aqua, Coco Glucoside (Coconut Oil Derived), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Oil Derived) Disodium Shea Butter Amphoacetate (Shea), Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids (Apple Derived), Polyglyceryl-4 Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Bentonite, Cyclopia genistoides (Honeybush) Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol (Derived From Fermented Wheat Or Wood), Maltitol (Sugar Alcohol), Xylitol, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium sorbate, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid
- Recyclable refill pouch
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product23/05/2022, By SamSo excited that Back 2 Nature is offering refills of my fave Shampoo! Love that I can keep my existing packaging or just decant it into other bottles if I wish.26/04/2022, By SelSuch a great idea to have refills. I always purchase the Back 2 Nature Shampoo and feel so guilty throwing away such beautiful packaging, which I know must be really expensive. Was enough for 2 full refills :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.