- Light & crispy sweetcorn rings
- Safe for self-feeding
- Baked, not fried
- No added sugar or salt
- A source of iron & vitamin B1
- Contains no gluten, dairy, soy or nuts
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- All ingredients used are baby-safe
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Why do we love this product? We love snacks from the Little Bellies range because they’re all made with carefully selected and screened ingredients, which are healthy and safe for growing babies and kids.
- Make sure baby is sitting upright before enjoying one of these sweetcorn rings.
- To maintain freshness after opening, store in an airtight container.
- Age: 7 months up
- Organic Corn Flour (72%), Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Dried Sweetcorn Powder (13%), Mineral (Iron), Vitamin (Vitamin B1), Organic Rosemary Extract
Typical Nutritional Information:
- (Per 12g Serving)
- Energy (kJ): 216
- Protein (g): 0.8
- Carbohydrate (g): 7.5
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.1
- Total Fat (g): 2.0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.2
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.3
- Sodium (mg): 0.2
- 12g packet
Country of Origin:
- Made in Australia
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product05/10/2020, By RTA good enriched snack01/08/2020, By FantasyPleasure to give the little ones08/07/2020, By SarahLittle one love it!16/06/2020, By RubleenGreat healthy snack and baby loves it too.24/05/2020, By RockAwesome22/05/2020, By ShereenDelicious but a bit on the small side for the price.17/05/2020, By daphnelove17/05/2020, By daphnelove03/04/2020, By LouLove these - great healthy treat for the little ones
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.