- Tasty textured baby rusks for teething tots
- Baked, not fried
- No added sugar or salt
- A source of iron
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- All ingredients used are baby-safe
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Why do we love this product? The Little Bellies brand screens all their organic ingredients, recipes and suppliers to ensure they are appropriate and safe for growing little ones.
- Make sure baby is sitting upright before enjoying one of these rusks.
- To maintain freshness after opening, store in an airtight container.
- 4 x Rusks
- Age: 7 months up
- Organic Rice Flour, Organic Chickpea Flour (10%), Organic Whole Milk Powder (7.5%), Organic Banana Powder (6%), Organic Quinoa Flour (5%), Organic Buckwheat Flour (5%) Mineral (Iron)
- Contains milk. May contain traces of gluten and soy.
Typical Nutritional Information:
- (Per 4g Serving/ 1 rusk)
- Energy (kJ): 82
- Protein (g): 0.5
- Carbohydrate (g): 3.8
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.4
- Total Fat (g): 0.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.1
- Sodium (mg): 1
- 20g packet
Country of Origin:
- Made in Australia
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product09/10/2020, By TAn easy snack to pop into your bag for baby while on the go02/09/2020, By SarahDefinitely more like a wafer than a rusk. My little one enjoyed them the first few time now not so much. They break quite easily so great for a first snack food.02/08/2020, By FantasySo nice08/07/2020, By SarahGreat for little ones, breaks easily. They're more like wafers than rusks though - was expecting something chunky.25/05/2020, By RockGiving the toddlers real food17/05/2020, By Nicoleamazing03/04/2020, By LouLove these - great healthy treat for the little ones
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.