- Crispy corn puffs with blueberry
- Safe for self-feeding
- Baked, not fried
- No added sugar or salt
- A source of iron & vitamin B1
- Contains no gluten, dairy, soy or nuts
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- All ingredients used are baby-safe
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Why do we love this product? The Little Bellies brand makes their recipes with the utmost care, using what they call an “Organic Baby Grade Standard” to ensure their foods are appropriate and safe for little ones.
- Make sure baby is sitting upright before enjoying one of these puffs.
- To maintain freshness after opening, store in an airtight container.
- Age: 7 months up
- Organic Corn Flour (74%), Organic Blueberry Powder (Organic Dried Blueberry (8%), Organic Corn Starch), Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Mineral (Iron), Vitamin (Vitamin B1), Organic Rosemary Extract
Typical Nutritional Information:
- (Per 12g Serving)
- Energy (kJ): 224
- Protein (g): 0.8
- Carbohydrate (g): 7.7
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.0
- Total Fat (g): 1.6
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.2
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.3
- Sodium (mg): 1
- 12g packet
Country of Origin:
- Made in Australia
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product27/02/2021, By talliaYummy and deliciously healthy!09/01/2021, By RayMy babies really loved this19/12/2020, By JeanneBaby cannot get enough of these. Definitely a great BLW and self feeding snack.25/11/2020, By FaariaAmazing product. It melts in the mouth, encourages self feeding and my little one loves it. Its a staple in my house that I cannot run out of!11/11/2020, By JodieMy 8 month old loves this flavour. Unfortunately is not so crazy about the other flavours but getting use to them !14/10/2020, By JodieLove them and so does he !01/08/2020, By FantasySo good17/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove14/04/2020, By JenKids loved this snack!03/04/2020, By LouLove these - great healthy treat for the little ones
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.