- Soft puffed corn snacks with berry & apple
- Safe for self-feeding
- Baked, not fried
- No added sugar or salt
- Enriched with iron
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- All ingredients used are baby-safe
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Why do we love this product? Little Bellies snacks are made according to the “Happy Belly Pledge”, which means no added sugars or salt and no artificial nasties - just hearty, tasty goodness.
- Make sure baby is sitting upright before enjoying one of these corn snacks.
- To maintain freshness after opening, store in an airtight container.
- Age: 10 months up
- Organic Corn Flour (74%), Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Berry Powder (Organic Strawberry Powder (2%), Organic Raspberry Powder (2%), Organic Apple Powder (4%), Organic Banana Powder, Mineral (Iron), Organic Rosemary Extract
- May contain traces of gluten, milk and soy.
Typical Nutritional Information:
- (Per 12g Serving)
- Energy (kJ): 142
- Protein (g): 0.5
- Carbohydrate (g): 5.0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.6
- Total Fat (g): 1.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.4
- Sodium (mg): 0.1
- 8g packet
Country of Origin:
- Made in Australia
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product09/01/2021, By RayMy babies really enjoyed this and it just melts in their mouths27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product09/10/2020, By SophieBaby loves this. Thanks for another great product01/08/2020, By FantasyAwesome choice16/06/2020, By RubleenGreat healthy snack and baby loves it too.25/05/2020, By RockFeels soft25/05/2020, By RockThey adore it17/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove03/04/2020, By LouLove these - great healthy treat for the little ones
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.