- Soft organic puffed corn snacks for little ones
- Safe for self-feeding
- Baked, not fried
- No added sugar or salt
- Enriched with iron
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- All ingredients used are baby-safe
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Why do we love this product? These goodies are made to help health-conscious moms and dads give their babies the best start in life, encouraging a love of healthy foods from the very beginning.
- Make sure baby is sitting upright before enjoying one of these corn snacks.
- To maintain freshness after opening, store in an airtight container.
- Age: 10 months up
- Organic Corn Flour (72%), Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Dried Sweetcorn Powder (13%), Mineral (Iron), Vitamin (Vitamin B1), Organic Rosemary Extract
- May contain traces of gluten, milk and soy.
Typical Nutritional Information:
- (Per 8g Serving)
- Energy (kJ): 143
- Protein (g): 0.5
- Carbohydrate (g): 5.2
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.7
- Total Fat (g): 1.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 2.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.3
- Sodium (mg): 0.2
- 8g packet
Country of Origin:
- Made in Australia
9 out of 10 people would recommend this product19/12/2020, By JeanneBaby cannot get enough of these. Definitely a great BLW and self feeding snack.11/12/2020, By EmilyRather tasteless. My baby did not like it.10/12/2020, By WThis was the 1st time introducing baby to finger food so was very disappointed to find that it was stale and not melt in the mouth as stated on packaging. Could be a choking hazard. The item was few days away from expiry.01/12/2020, By MarleneVery disappointing, expiry date was within a week of purchase and they were already stale.27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product05/10/2020, By TamAmazing snack for little one02/08/2020, By FantasyExcellent02/08/2020, By FantasyNicely cut25/05/2020, By RockGets very exited as soon as he spots it03/04/2020, By LouLove these - great healthy treat for the little ones
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.