- Helps to develop a broad range of essential skills and abilities
- Screen printed, and water stained by hand using water-based paints
- Thoughtful, and robust construction quality for years of fun
- Made from 100% sustainably harvested, natural materials
- Designed especially for children aged 24 months and up
- Perfect for plastic-free playtime
The Six Different Activities:
- The sleeping fox door helps to develop abstract concepts, for example that the same creature can be in different states (sleeping, and awake).
- The spinning wheel helps to improve fine motor skills, and introduces symbolic imagery and shapes.
- The ABC-123 doors introduces the alphabet and numeracy.
- The xylophone stimulates both the visual, and auditory senses, while further honing fine motor skills.
- The sliding birds on a tree stimulates imaginative play, and spatial awareness between the two mobile bird characters.
- The three gears in a flower motif improves visuospatial awareness, and the principles of cause, and effect.
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 14,5 cm x 13 cm
- Wood, Steel, Water-Paints
Country of Origin:
- Developed in The United Kingdom
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.