Please note that this product does not fall under essential items as outlined by the government during the nationwide lockdown. It will only be available for purchase once the nationwide lockdown has been lifted.Read More
- Ages: 5yrs+
- Players: 2-6
- Playing time: 15 minutes
- Box dimensions: Approx. 12 x 8 x 1.5"
- No reading required
- Major Fun Award winner
- 2012 Family Review Center approved
- Encourages teamwork & cooperation; win or lose as a team
- 1 game board
- 24 soup ingredient cards
- 1 magic stone card
- 10 fire out cards
- A “Tale of Stone Soup” story
Peaceable Kingdom is also committed to keeping it green. The game boards are made with sustainable FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) papers, and printed with soy-based ink. The plastics used are corn-based, biodegradable and free of BPA or phthalates.
Choking hazard; includes small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
How to Play
- Turn all cards face down on the board. Players take turns turning 2 cards face up.
- If the 2 cards match, place them in the “kettle area” of the game board. If they do not match, turn them face down.
- If a player turns a Fire Out card face up, that card is placed on the “fire area”. If 10 Fire Out cards are placed in the fire area before all 12 matches are made, the cooking fire goes out and players lose.
- The Magic Stone card can turn any Fire Out card face down again on the board. Players can decide together when to use the Magic Stone, to help keep the soup cooking.
- To win, the players must match all the ingredients before the fire under the kettle goes out, to successfully “cook” their stone soup!
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product18/11/2017, By KristinExcellent game.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.