All-in-Three Bamboo Nappy Set includes:
- 1 x reusable bamboo nappy
- 1 x one-size nappy cover
- 1 x bamboo insert
Why choose Mother Nature reusable nappies?
- Reduces landfill waste
- Much more cost-effective than disposables
- Mother Nature’s bamboo-Cotton towelling is three times more absorbent than other similar imported products on the market
- Bamboo is sustainably harvested & a highly renewable resource
- Bamboo fabric is durable, long-lasting & easy to care for
- Bamboo fabric products are soft & kind to sensitive young skin
- Bamboo even has natural antibacterial properties
- The nappies are adjustable, to grow with baby all the way up to potty training
More about the nappy:
- Made from 100% natural bamboo-Cotton towelling
- Fastens with snap-on studs, which are durable & easy to use
- Stretchy side waist tabs & legs for a snug, leak-proof fit
- Slim-fitting cut grows outwards to suit larger babies & toddlers up to 3 years of age
- A booster pad or extra inserts can be added for extra absorbency
More about the cover:
- Made from ultra-lightweight fabrics
- Shaped to create a non-bulky nappy
- One cover can be re-used over multiple nappy changes
- Pocket opening creates a neat stay-dry pocket diaper for long-lasting dryness
- Includes a breathable waterproof layer for extra comfort
More about the insert:
- Made from 4 layers of 100% natural bamboo-Cotton towelling
- Removable to allow for separate drying
- Find the studs hidden under the front pocket opening; place the bamboo insert onto the cover, then place your baby on top.
- If you prefer, you can slot the insert into the pocket opening, giving you a neat and stay-dry pocket diaper.
- Add a biodegradable & flushable nappy liner or fleece nappy liner to catch the solid matter & protect the nappy form becoming heavily stained.
- Adjust the diagonal side studs according to your baby’s size - as baby grows, so does the nappy.
- Wash the nappy once before use, to increase the absorbency.
- Once used, keep wet nappies in a dry, lidded bucket until washed.
- Rinse off all solid matter very well. Place rinsed nappy in the dry bucket.
- Only pre-soak badly soiled nappies in non-chlorine based products. Try 5 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil to a bucket of water, or a tablespoon of ordinary Sodium bicarbonate.
- During periods of frequent soiling (e.g. weaning phase) it is suggested that you use a 2-bucket system, one for soaking soiled nappies and the other being a dry bucket for wet only nappies.
- Do not use softener as this reduces the absorbency of the nappy.
- ALWAYS ensure that the washing powder/cleaning agents used are natural & gentle on your baby's skin, to avoid irritations.
- Wash nappies at 50-60°C. Consistent hot washing and high tumble-drying causes hardness and some shrinkage.
- Line dry and/or tumble-dry on low.
- Try a second spin cycle to squeeze out the excess water.
- Do not iron or dry-clean.
- Colour: Red
- Size: One size fits all from birth to potty training
- Weight: 3 kg to 20 kg
- Waist Diameter: 30 to 50 cms
- Thigh Upper Diameter: 18cm to 38 cm
- Belly to Bottom Rise: 34cm to 44 cm
- Natural bamboo & bamboo-Cotton towelling
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product22/01/2021, By MariaMother Nature nappies are so well made. Really excellent quality, I'm very impressed with them. I dont see their towelling nappy on this site anymore, but wow it absorbs multiple wees in the morning, so my nappy bucket is pretty low when i use it. I want more!! Also use the All in 3 as nappy cover throughout day with pad-folded flat inside (folded up hemp cloth). Snappies were driving me nuts, only use snappy at night for sleeptime.26/10/2020, By Not A RobotBeautiful vibrant colors and well made10/05/2020, By RealHow nice
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.