- Made with non-woven bamboo fabric - which allows internal air circulation
- Helps to keep your little boy or girl dry and comfortable
- With super elastic stretch side ear panel
- Features a wetness indicator - reminds you when to change the diaper
- Has a Velcro tape material that can also avoid cuts from the baby's tender skin
- Offers your baby outstanding leak protection
- Natural Aloe oil is added to the surface of the diaper to protect your baby's skin
- Pure white design without any point oil
- Suitable for most baby skin types
- Can minimize the risks of allergy and diaper rash
- May be a great baby shower gift
- 74 Medium size diapers
- 100% biodegradable bamboo fiber - topsheet and backsheet
- No Alcohol, perfumes, lotions, preservatives, latex or artificial additives
- FSC certified chlorine free wood pulp
- Eco friendly and natural soft hypoallergenic diapers
- Approved by the FDA, OK Biobased and OEKO-TEX
- Use to absorb the moisture of the baby's excretions so that the baby does not become immediately fussy and uncomfortable due to the dampness.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pack size: 32 Pack & 74 Diapers
- Nett Weight: 6-10kg
- Size: Medium
- Non-woven Bamboo Fabric.
- D2W polybag
Country of Origin:
- Made in China
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product22/12/2021, By LisaI much prefer Bambo and Bio Baby over these. The size 3’s were a bit too small and the size 4’s too big. The tabs at the side also often lose their stickiness and so the nappies don’t close nicely and have thus had to throw a couple away.22/11/2021, By MagiThis has become my favourite nappy ever. My baby stays dry and rash free. I use it with the Pure Beginnings bum cream, but find I can use very little bum cream compared to with other nappies and his bum stays beautiful. They soak up so much more than any other nappy I've used.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.