- 2-in-1 body wash & shampoo for babies
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Pure plant-based Ingredients
- Gently cleans & soothes skin
- Made with soothing South African botanicals
- Suitable for everyday use on baby’s delicate skin
- Reef safe & biodegradable
- Part of Back 2 Nature’s baby & kids range
- Woman-owned company
- Certified vegan
- Honey Bush extract has gentle yet effective soothing properties that nourish the skin and calm skin irritation.
- Apply Rub-a-Dub Rhino onto a sponge, washcloth or directly onto your baby’s beautiful skin.
- Gently massage to wash the skin or hair accordingly.
- Rinse well with warm water.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Did you know? Bush Baby is a branch that’s grown from Back 2 Nature, a well-loved and trusted local business that harnesses the goodness in Nature to create natural and organic body and beauty products.
- Nett Volume: 220 ml
- Aqua, Coco Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-4-Cocoate, Potassium sorbate, Sodium Levulinate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
- Recyclable aluminium tube, plastic lid and vinyl (label).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa from local & imported ingredients
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product23/05/2022, By ThembiGot this as a gift for my baby shower and so impressed by this amazing brand! the range is excellent and makes being a new mom a lot easier. Products I can trust. Thank you11/11/2021, By SusanLove that there's an option for newborn and normal skin. I will continue using this great product and then switch to normal one in a few months. Great product and great packaging guys.09/11/2021, By TanahGreat product and I love the packaging.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.