- 100% plastic-free toddler spout crafted from medical grade silicone
- Reinforced spout opening is much more durable than old spout
- Firmer silicone allows for free flow of liquids and natural formation of teeth and gums
- Tinted blue to differentiate from infant bottle teats
- Each pack contains two XL Sipper Spouts
- Meets all FDA, CPSC, EN14350, European Commission 10/2011, German LFGB regulations and/or guidelines (patent pending design)
100% plastic free infant nipple crafted from medical grade silicone
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product31/10/2020, By AriGreat product08/10/2020, By SarahGentle on gums but also durable enough to withstand toothless gnawing. Amazing.09/02/2020, By OrignalGoes well04/01/2020, By TinaVery sturdy and durable. Withstands toddler teeth very well. Tends to leave a bit of liquid on top, which is inconvenient.13/11/2019, By MrsSteenkampVery happy with these spouts. My toddlers love them. Very easy transition from teet to spout.. thank you. Great product :)01/02/2019, By JaniceNice spout-like teat that does not spill29/10/2018, By YvetteAwesome silicone sippers. Quality and fit perfectly. My daughter is now drinking more water14/09/2018, By SusanMy toddler loves these! It doesn't spill and he drink very easy.14/09/2018, By SusanMy toddler loves these! It doesn't spill and he drink very easy.13/06/2018, By BronwynExcellent!! No drips or spills!!30/01/2018, By HennaMy baby boy loves the spout.09/09/2017, By TanyaMy little one took to these very easily and they only spill a little if you turn the bottle upside down and shake really hard. Very impressed with this product!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.