- Child-sized eco-friendly toothbrush - bamboo grows back rapidly for sustainable consumption, and requires little water
- Bamboo toothbrush with slim soft charcoal-infused bristles
- Sleek ergonomic design to give you a toothbrush that looks good, feels good to hold, and most importantly feels good on your teeth
- Soft bristles infused with charcoal are less abrasive on your teeth and gums, better absorb dirt and particles, and provide precise cleaning by getting those hard to reach places
- Naturally antibacterial and water resistant
- MOSO bamboo handle is 100% biodegradable
- Strong and durable but equally light
- Embracing a cradle-to-cradle design – meaning that our brush returns to the soil from which it originally came to grow new bamboo
- 14cm long
- Charcoal-infused nylon
Country of Origin:
- Made in China, designed in South Africa
14 out of 14 people would recommend this product09/09/2019, By VanessaI bought this brush for myself as I have sensitive teeth from years of overbrushing with an electric toothbrush.
- Soft bristles, good for sensitive teeth
- Small head, so easy to clean behind my molars
- None so far
08/09/2019, By smNice toothbrush. Bought it to replace my toddlers toothbrush. Looks like it will be a good size for her mouth.04/08/2019, By AlexandraThis is a lovely toothbrush and my children are excited to be making an earth-friendly choice.26/06/2019, By MJLovely soft bristles. I use the kids toothbrush, because the one for adults is a bit too big for my mouth. This is the best brush I've ever used. I would like to have the option to buy a toothbrush with biodegradable bristles though.03/06/2019, By StaceyMy son loves this toothbush. Its bristles are soft so they dont hurt his gums and it has a nice grip and cleans well too.07/05/2019, By LanaMy kids love the toothbrushes, I am happy since we are reducing our plastic use. The brush handle is sturdy, the bristles are soft and it cleans their teeth well. No fuss, it does what it is supposed to.13/03/2019, By AleksSuch a great product. I'm so glad this is available to our kids who we can teach about our current environmental affairs. I highly recommend this toothbrush as well as the adult sized ones too.27/02/2019, By Anna-BetMy three-year-old loves it :) We keep seeing old toothbrushes by the side of the road when we go for our walks and she is very excited that hers will 'feed the worms' eventually.18/02/2019, By JoanneA nice toothbrush for my 5 year old and 7 year old. Bit too small for older kids. My youngsters love the size and being sensory sensitive, does not complain about hard brsitles.12/02/2019, By ClaireA good bamboo toothbrush. Agree that it would be nice to have some sort of differentiator if you have more than one kid.23/01/2019, By AshleighMy daughter loves this toothbrush. She has been telling all her friends to change to this one and help reduce plastic!!14/09/2018, By MaurichaMy little one loves his toothbrush :)
We bought bamboo toothbrushes for ourselves too, only problem is that they all look the same, so we has to mark them markers to differentiate.
Love they idea that we are cutting down on the use of plastic, one item at a time.18/08/2018, By TebohoGreat product. My little one bites down on toothbrushes and other toothbrushes don’t last, this one does. Only thing is the toothbrushes all look the same so hard to differentiate if you have more than one kid (used a marker to differentiate it)04/01/2018, By JohnIt is perfectly sized for my son. He thoroughly enjoys using it. Will only be buying this one from now on.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.