Step out into the world again with confidence, comfort and style in this beautiful Ubuntu Baba Stage 2 Carrier
- 3 Colour options - grey, navy or sage Hemp
- Grows with your toddler from 8 to 20kgs (±9 months onwards)
- Shortening zip inside pocket for size adjustment (baby / toddler size)
- Ergonomic seat for healthy hips and wide knee-to-knee support
- Leg out padding for extra toddler comfort
- Option to criss-cross shoulder straps over back in the front carry position
- Softly padded and supportive waistbelt (gentle on c-section healing)
- Made from breathable organic Hemp (perfect for hot summer days)
- Integrated hood for sleep support and discreet nursing
- Large zipped storage pocket (fits nappies, wipes, dummy)
- Lifetime Guarantee on all stitching and workmanship
Toddlers are busy little people but they still want and need the security of snuggles. Toddler wearing can be a great way to fill that need as well as an easy way to keep your toddler safe and happy when out and about.
Little legs do get tired and little arms often reach up to be held. A carrier allows a toddler to take in the sights of a crowded place from a safe vantage point. Toddlers are rarely worn for long periods of time; they like to be up and down a lot. A good carrier will save your arms and back and of course allow you to snuggle your big kid close when he needs it.
What is Babywearing?
"Babywearing" simply means holding or carrying a baby or young child using a cloth baby carrier. Holding babies is natural and universal; baby carriers make it easier and more comfortable, allowing parents and caregivers to hold or carry their children while attending to the daily tasks of living. Babywearing is a powerful tool for parents and caregivers. It helps a new dad put a fussy newborn to sleep. It allows a new mom use both hands to make a family meal. It lets an experienced parent or caregiver carry a baby on her back and wash the dishes, do the laundry, take a hike, or attend to older children, all while keeping the baby safe and content.
Why wear your baby?
- Rest those tired arms from holding little ones
- Enjoy freedom of movement and truly amazing multitasking
- Free your hands to care for other
- Sooth fussiness, make nap time a breeze with a fussy toddler
- Share the load with other caregivers
- Carriers promote bonding as babies needs are met quicker
- Carried babies tend to be more alert
- Carried babies are safer
- Pure Convenience –hassle free shopping is actually possible for moms!
- Research shows that carried babies cry 40 - 50% less.
- Hemp breathes so that it is cool in warm weather and warm in cooler weather
- Hemp “wears in, not out” so the fabric gets softer, the more it’s washed and worn
- Hemp fabric is weather and UV-resistant, making it excellent for outdoor wear
- Hemp fabric absorbs and releases perspiration quickly, keeping your baby as cool as possible on those hot summer days
- Although Hemp fabric is lightweight, it has 3 x the tensile strength of Cotton, making it extremely strong, durable and safe for carrying your baby
- Hemp fabric is naturally anti-microbial, making it resistant to mould and mildew
- Hemp grows rapidly and requires little water and no pesticides or herbicides while offering significant benefits for the economic and environmental sustainability of our planet
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.