Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Baby carrier for babies from 4 months
- Suitable for babies up to 4 months/ 4 Years (22kg)
- Ergonomic design
- A healthy, supportive baby-wearing accessory
- Strong support for baby’s spine & hip development
- Specially designed hood provides support for baby’s head & neck while sleeping
- Comes in a carry bag which can be hung off the carrier itself - essentially replacing an additional baby bag
- Includes a detachable moonbag accommodates, keys purse and cellphone.
- The buckles allow for easy and efficient strapping and unstrapping.
- Very lightweight & comfortable
- Safe, durable & practical
- Modern design
- Can be used for front or back carrying
Did You Know? The African Baby Carrier is made in a Fair Trade accredited workshop, and is a member of Cooperation for Fair Trade in Africa (COFTA).
- Ideally, the baby should be carried on the front of their carer during the first 3-5 month
- Thereafter on the back and the front what ever suits at the time.
- Can be used from 4 months of age or as soon as the baby can hold its own head, until 4 years of age or up to 22kg’s
- Straps can be crossed over at the back – making it easier to adjust carrier for front carry position.
- Machine washable on a gentle 30 degree cycle.
- Grey Hemp, Shweshwe Beige: Medium-Weight Hemp Canvas with Cotton Canvas.
- Peppertree Sage Rabbit: Medium-Weight Hemp Canvas with Peppertree Linen or Cotton Canvas.
- Boy Heart & beige Hemp: Hemp Canvas with Peppertree Cotton Canvas.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product08/08/2018, By VikaHas to hands down be one of the best impulse purchases I've made since having my little bug. I had already bought a highly regarded carrier, the UB, but saw this one and decided to secretly get it as well. For a newborn, I would recommend the UB because of the size of the carrier but from 3months and above, definitely this one. Has many great uses and is very easy to use. I have an energetic 5 month old and I don't need help when putting it on. Best buy, most def.04/12/2017, By LornaI have the African Baby Carrier (original) and was very happy with it. Then when the Deluxe was on sale, I bought it and I love it. It feels more comfortable for me than the original, but I would have been happy with the original had I never tried the Deluxe.
I like that there is a zip to extend the carrier so a bigger child will still fit and be comfortable.
The carry bag is also a bonus.03/12/2017, By KimThe quality of the material is great and this is a really fantastic product. I love that it is locally produced.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.