- Tulsi infusion
- 25 bags of goodness
- Organically grown plant-based ingredients
- Blend of Tulsi, cinnamon, ginger & black pepper
- Tulsi is believed to be a healing plant with many health benefits (see below)
- Support a healthy immune system
- Aid your body in fighting off coughs & colds
- Improve digestion & metabolism
- Calm the mind & body
- Used in Ayurvedic medicine
- It’s 100% caffeine free
- Certified organic by the USDA
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Put one bag in a cup.
- Pour boiled water into the cup.
- Keep the bag in the water for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Add a natural sweetener if desired.
- If you are making iced tea: use two bags per cup & serve with ice.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Did you know? In India, Tulsi is known as the ‘The Queen of Herbs’ & it’s believed to have powerful healing properties. Tulsi was taken due to its life-enhancing properties & its use can be seen in Indian scriptures that date back to 5000 years ago.
- 25 Infusion bags
- Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum)*, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)*, Ginger (Zingiber officinale)*, Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)*.
- *Certified organic ingredients.
Each 2 g Infusion bag contains:
- Tulsi (g): 0.890
- Cinnamon (g): 0.445
- Ginger (g): 0.444
- Black Pepper (g): 0.222
- Recyclable cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Product of India
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.