- Premium quality yoga mat
- Made for Bikram, power or sweaty yoga
- Advanced grip in humid or sweaty conditions
- Extra support & cushioning (4.2 mm)
- Made from natural tree rubber & microfibre top
- Micro-fibre offers extra grip & absorbs liquid
- No need for a yoga towel
- Natural rubber offers a stable base
- 100% Recyclable & biodegradable if disposed of properly
- Free from PVC & toxins such as silicone, toxic glue, & phthalates
- Beautiful intricate design
- Made in South Africa
- To increase the traction of the eco lux mat, we suggest that you spray some water on your mat just before practice for that extra grip
- To clean your yoga mat, wipe with a cloth dipped in a mixture of warm water and a little mild detergent or yoga mat cleaning spray.
- Follow by wiping with a clean damp cloth to remove the detergent.
- Leave to air dry before rolling or using again.
- Do not use a tumble dryer.
- You can also hose it down and leave it to dry in the shade.
Did you know? The beautiful design on the yoga mat was designed in collaboration between Asoka and a talented Cape Town designer. The green and yellow colours portray the colour of the heart and of nature. It is believed that when these colours are seen in the aura that it is a representation of growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change. Asoka’s Aura mat is a reflection of love, growth and transformation.
- Length: 183 cm x 68 cm
- Thickness: 4.2 mm
- Colour: Green & yellow
- Natural tree rubber (bottom layer), ultra-soft microfiber (top layer).
- Cardboard Box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in China; product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.