- All-natural hair and scalp revitalizing serum
- Kalahari Melon Seed Oil, and Marula Oil ethically sourced from women’s cooperatives
- May reduce of hair loss and hair fall
- Deeply hydrating
- Suitable for all hair and scalp types
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Carefully apply the serum directly on the scalp.
- For kinky, coily and curly or afro hair apply every second day and leave in.
- For fine hair apply at night and rinse off in the morning to avoid greasy feeling.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml.
- Castor (Ricinus communis) Oil*, Marula (Sclerocarya birrea) Oil*, Baobab (Adansonia digitata) Oil*, Moringa (Moringa oleifera) Oil*, Kalahari Melon (Citrullus lanatus) Seed Oil*, Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) Oil, Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Extract, Gotu Kola (hydrocotyl centella asiatica) Extract, Banana (Musa acuminata) Extract, Neem (Azadirachta indica) Extract, Celery (Apium graveolens) Seed Extract*, Kakadu (Terminalia ferdinandiana) Extract*, Desert Lily (Hesperocallis undulata) Extract*, Essential Oil Mix, Heptyl Undecylenate, Pentylene Glycol, Limonene**.
- *from Organic Farming.
- **Naturally Occurring Component of Essential Oils.
- Bottled in recyclable plastic.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product04/10/2020, By LouiseI bought the Sublime Balm for my daughter and this serum for me. I really liked it. Did what it said it would do. No frills no fuss. I should mention my daughter has ethnic hair and I have caucasian hair. So great to find a brand like this. Also, I’m now into supporting brands that have are socially responsible and since it mentioned the Marula is ethically sourced from women’s cooperative that was a win for me. Mentioned in other review they must have changed their packaging but the new one works too and doesn’t look cheap. All in all, I liked it very much04/10/2020, By CharityNew brand and I’d never heard of it before.
Loved it ???? This serum is the girl it thinks it is ☺️
My scalp was itchy, irritated and dry and I’ve used this twice and I’m finding relieve. I love that it’s not too oily or leave my hair greasy. And it has all the oils that I love. Checked out their social media too They’ve obviously changed their packaging because it came in a dropper bottle like picture and a glossy sticker with some shiny bronze effect to it. Don’t mind the new packaging at all it still looked luxe. Still early but it might just become a firm favourite02/10/2020, By Bernicethis product doesn't look like the photo. It does come in a dropper bottle so not a total lie but I felt misled... It came with a different square sticker on the bottle- nothing like the pic. No box either. the pic for this looks way more upmarket than what arrived in my delivery.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.