- All-natural hair and body nourishment balm
- Mafura Butter ethically sourced from women’s cooperative
- Suitable for curlier and coily types
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- For very thick kinky, coily, curly and afro hair: use a small amount depending on how porous your hair is after your wash and conditioning routine.
- Repeat every second day till your next wash or everyday for really thirsty hair.
- For fine hair use sparingly on ends.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep lid tightly sealed to maximise shelf life.
- Nett Volume: 100 ml.
- Mango (Mangifera indica) Butter*, Mafura (Trichilia emetica) Butter*, Olive (Olea europaea) Oil*, Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) Oil*, Isoamyl Laurate, Brassicyl Isoleucinate Esylate (and) Brassica Alcohol.
- *from Organic Farming.
- Potted in recyclable plastic jars.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product04/07/2021, By RenoldaDidn’t use this for haircare but on my body and it leaves skin soft with a little glow. Loved it on my heels particular and my back which was dry.04/01/2021, By NthabiReally great for curly hair. A little goes a long way. I used it mixed with conditioner with shower cap on as a deep conditioning treatment mask and it worked wonders too. Hair is soft and helped with detangling18/10/2020, By MichelleGreat for dry skin too. Left it smooth.04/10/2020, By LouiseBought this for my daughter who has a different hair type than me. Made her hair soft and manageable, I used it with a different spray though. Wonder if they’ll add more product to their collection cause it’s my new fave brand. I really liked it. Jar looks different (Not too different though) but that could be because they have updated their packaging. Still looks really good though04/10/2020, By NaimaI have a Afro type 4 and I really like this hair butter. It’s made with a butter I’d never heard before Mafura Butter and since I can never win with Shea Butter I think this will become a staple in my haircare. It’s a very soft butter and just melts in your hands I guess that’s why they call it a “balm to oil” cause I was wondering what that means. Says you can use it on your body as well and I tried it on my legs and wasn’t disappointed02/10/2020, By Bernicenot winning - have tried tis product in my hair 3 times and not really wining with it. I'll keep trying. Label and tub of pic don't exactly match what i received. pic here is way more upmarket that received product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.