- Gentle hair nourishing oil
- Silky soft, luxurious texture
- 100% plant-based
- Free from phthalates, parabens, and toluene
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Apply to damp, freshly cleansed hair.
- Do not rinse out.
- Apply 2-4 pumps into the palm of your hand.
- Rub your palms together for a smooth application.
- Massage into the scalp, mid-lengths and through to the ends of hair.
- Comb through and blow dry for best results.
- Can be used after washing and conditioning the hair.
- Suitable to be used as a hot oil treatment.
- Can be used post blow dry.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 100 ml.
- Olive (Olea europaea) Oil, Moringa (Moringa oleifera) Oil, Marula (Sclerocarya birrea) Oil, Baobab (Adansonia digitata) Oil, Kalahari Melon (Citrullus lanatus) Seed Oil, Castor (Ricinus communis) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Seed Oil Extract, Isoamyl Laurate, Bamboo (Bambusa vulgaris) Extract.
- Bottled in recyclable, clear glass.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product28/01/2021, By LorenI have straight Blonde hair which tends to look dry at times because I swim a lot and this was great for it. Got a lot of compliments about my hair looking shiny and healthy. I used it after blow drying and I’m happy. Love it !!!!! Great packaging too! Beautiful box!23/12/2020, By RobinGot this during the Black Friday sales and it’s honestly a great purchase. Great product. Lovely scent. My hair has never been smoother.....29/11/2020, By WinnieI have very loose ringlets but consider myself a curly girl and sometimes have dry frizzy hair that’s a little hard to control. This product gave my hair a healthy shine and controlled the frizz especially in this summer weather. It felt soft and manageable and easy to comb. Really loved this product and great packaging too
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.