- Aromatherapy eye pillow
- Covered in 100% natural cotton
- Can be heated up or cooled
- Minimises the effects of stress
- Soothes eye strain
- Relieves tension
- Relieves computer vision syndrome
- Use the roller to apply essential oils onto neck
- Can also be used for localised aches & pains
- Cedarwood, Lavender & Vanilla essential oil blend
- Stays warm for up to 25 minutes
- No artificial fragrances
- Perfect for children, teens & adults
- 100% local & handmade
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Using the AromaRoll essential oil roller, apply some of the essential oil onto the back of your neck and massage gently till absorbed.
- Do not apply oil to your face or anywhere near your eyes.
- Heat the bag for 30 seconds in the microwave and place gently over your closed eyes – if it feels too hot then remove immediately and only reapply once the bag has cooled.
- Never heat the bag for longer than 30-60 seconds at a time. If you prefer to heat it longer do so 30 seconds at a time until your preferred heat is reached.
- You can also use the eye pillow at room temperature or cool it beforehand in the fridge if you prefer.
- Wrap the bag in a protective cover and put into the deep freeze for 10 minutes to turn your heat bag into a cool compress for tired and puffy eyes.
- Wash the cotton outer as often as needed.
- Do not ever wash or immerse the bag containing flaxseed in water.
- Feel the heat of the bag to ensure that it is not too hot before placing it on your eyes.
- Never heat the bag for longer than 30 seconds (at a time) in the microwave.
- Do not apply the essential oil roller to the face or near the eyes.
- Eye pillow: Extra Large (Folded: 10cm x 15cm x 4cm / Flat:21cm x 15cm x 3cm)
- Destress essential oil blend in roller: 10 ml.
- Design: Floral design
Ingredients & Materials:
- Destress Essential Oil Blend: Cedarwood, Lavender & Vanilla
- Natural Cotton Twill (Inner), Natural Cotton (Outer), Flaxseed Aromaheat Eye Pillow Microwave Bag.
- Recyclable Cardboard Label.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.