- Multi-purpose microwave bag
- Covered in 100% natural cotton
- Can be heated up or cooled
- Soothes sore tummies, stiff joints, muscles & menstrual cramps
- Use to warm up the bed on cold winter evenings
- Pop in the freezer & use to cool fevers
- Cotton pouch for oil diffuser square
- Inhale aromatherapy oils through the bag
- Use the roller to apply essential oils onto the skin
- Neroli, Lemongrass & Lavender essential oils soothes emotions
- Ease period pains, stomach aches, & fatigue
- Stays warm for up to 45 minutes
- Comes with an Aromadough stress ball
- Essential oil infused playdough
- No artificial fragrances
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Heat the bag in the microwave for 2 minutes. While the bag is heating, rub the blend onto the oil diffuser square.Insert the oil diffuser square into the specially designed cotton pouch and inhale the pure aromatherapy oils being released.
- Put the bag into the deep freeze for 30 minutes and then use on affected areas.
- Apply the essential oil blend to anywhere on the affected areas & then hold the heat bag against the area.
Aromadough Stress Ball:
- Ten minutes of stress releasing play is enough time for the essential oils to be absorbed.
- Wash the cotton outer as often as needed.
- Do not ever wash or immerse the bag containing flaxseed in water.
- Keep the Aromadough Stress Ball closed between uses.
- Never heat the bag for longer than 3 minutes in the microwave.
- Oil blend in roller: 11 ml.
- Microwave bag with oil diffuser square.
- Aromadough Stress Ball (Calm)
Ingredients & Materials:
- Oil Blend: Neroli, Lemongrass & Lavender Essential Oil
- Natural Cotton Twill (Inner), Natural Cotton (Outer), Flaxseed Aromaheat Microwave Bag.
- Aromadough Stress Ball: Neroli Essential Oil, Lemongrass essential oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Flour, Water, Salt, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Cream of Tartar, Food Colouring.
- Recyclable Cardboard, Recyclable Plastic Tub.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.