- 100% medium roast Arabica beans from Ethiopia & Rwanda
- Creamy, chocolatey and rich tasting notes
- Whole coffee beans
- Low acidity
- Rich mouthfeel
- Fairtrade certified
- Packed in Arise Coffee’s Eco-Can
- Rainforest Alliance certified
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Grind to preference using your coffee grinder.
- Brew coffee to taste using your moka pot, drip filter, French press or pour-over method.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Arise Coffee has teamed up with Greenpop, a South African environmental NGO, to plant trees. One tree is planted for every 3 kgs of coffee sold.
- Nett Weight: 250 g
- 100% Arabica Coffee Beans.
Country of Origin:
- Roasted and packed in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.