Argan Green’s Hasna argan oil is 100% pure and certified organic, so you can rest assured your skin is getting the real deal.
Use this golden oil to smooth wrinkles, banish blemishes, control oil and soothe irritation, leaving you with a beautifully balanced complexion. Argan Green is also a great treatment for the hair, scalp and nails.
- Certified organic by ECOCERT
- Premium quality
- No preservatives
- No additives
- No carriers
Here’s a list of the beauty benefits that make organic argan oil so precious.
- Nourishes & moisturises dry, scaly or flaky skin
- Protects skin against infection & inflammation
- Regulates sebum (skin oil) production
- Controls excess oil & shine
- Keeps the skin’s natural oil content in healthy balance
- Soothes the inflammation of acne & prevents scarring caused by acne
- Stimulates renewal of skin cells
- Boosts skin elasticity
- Smoothes wrinkles & fine lines
- A rich source of antioxidants; protects cells from sun damage & ageing
Eczema & Psoriasis:
- Helps alleviate inflammatory symptoms of psoriasis.
- Protects skin from allergens that may cause itching & irritation
- Helps to control the skin allergies that trigger eczema symptoms
Hair & Scalp:
- Repairs damaged hair, restores shine
- Prevents split ends
- Improves hair growth
- Keeps the scalp healthy & nourished
- Hydrates & protects the roots of the hair
- Combats dandruff, itchy scalp & flaking
Hands & Nails:
- Keeps nails strong & healthy, restores natural shine
- Hydrates & repairs cuticles
- Also makes a wonderfully moisturising hand & foot lotion
100% Moroccan argan nut oil
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product23/05/2017, By SarahIts a good oil but when in contact it stings my eyes which is i dont like about it. I don't know if all argan oil sting eyes or its just this oil or just me but thats what i didn't like about it.08/10/2016, By JoanetteThis is simply my everything - make up remover, moisturizer, hair treatment and makes my wrinkles less visible. Will forever be using Argan oil04/02/2016, By shingiI really love this oil and how light it feels. I mixed it with my shea butter hair mix and am simply in awe. Will definitely order more!02/02/2016, By ChristineI bought this to soften my hair nearly a year ago. Since then I have hardly used it because I dislike the smell and it is very oily. My sister had a lovely light Argan oil product from abroad and I was hoping for that same effect. I will try adding it to my shampoo now and hope that will have a more desired effect.17/01/2016, By JanFinally find an oil that works with my oily and acne prone skin. Worth every cent.11/10/2015, By Varshai have been looking for a good argan oil and this one is one of them. great for hair treatment and skin at night as well. one little bottle will last a while and the scent is very light. made my hair less frizzy esp now with the durban humidity. will be using regularly as a leave in treatment13/08/2015, By KirstyThis pure argan oil is the first of its kind that Ive tried. Most argan oil products Ive tried have been as part of a blend of other ingredients and, I sure, marred by perfuming. It has a lovely hazelnut-like aroma and can be used on hair, nails, face and body. Its lovely on skin, particularly for restoring moisture balance and its light and smoothing on the hair. I also use it as a cuticle oil for healthy nails. One con is it can be a little finicky getting it out of the dropper, especially with newly painted nails but thats just personal preference.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.