For centuries, Moroccan women have used the traditional steam bath or Hammam ritual to cleanse and beautify their skin from head to toe. The Argan Green product range lets you discover all the benefits of the Moroccan Hammam right in your own bathroom!
- Gently buffs away dead skin cells
- Leaves your complexion soft, clean & beautifully healthy
- Used with Argan Green Black Soap, gives your face a gorgeous glow
- Reverse side includes an elasticated band so that the pad can easily be slipped over your hand & used like a glove
- Front side colour: Pale mint green
- Includes a small hanging tag for easy drying
Please Note: Colour may vary depending on availability.
- Take a hot, steamy bath or shower; your skin must be warm & moist for best results.
- Apply the Argan Green Moroccan Black Soap to your face, using small circular motions.
- Leave the soap on your skin for 5-10 minutes, to cleanse & unclog your pores.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly.
- Use your Cleansing & Exfoliating Facial Pad on your face to gently buff away dead skin cells after using the Moroccan Black Soap, for a silky-smooth finish.
- Gently pat your skin dry, then moisturise your face with pure Moroccan argan oil, for deep nourishment & hydration.
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product06/11/2016, By Vivien NI know this is supposed to be for your face but I haven had much success with it. I think its a little too smooth. I had to use a lot of pressure to get the dead skin off. It works but is too much work.
I prefer to use the glove very gently over my face. It works with little effort.27/05/2016, By MatlotloI actually love the way it exfoliates as it is very gentle but Im not sure if its suitable for my very dry skin.14/08/2015, By ZonelleGreat exfoliator and perfect to use in conjunction with the Argan Green Range.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.