When this clay is mixed with water, it swells up and uses negative ions to draw impurities and dirt into it like a sponge.
- Hydrates dry skin
- Has anti-ageing properties
- Balances oil production
- Helps to clear blemishes & acne
- Clears up blackheads
- Absorbs chemicals, toxins & heavy metals
- Mix hot filtered water with a little calcium bentonite clay & few drops of argan oil or any other moisturising oil.
- Apply the clay mixture to your face, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for 20-30 min, keeping the mask wet by patting with wet hands.
- Remove the mask with wet sponge or face cloth.
Please Note: Always use a plastic or wooden spoon when handling calcium bentonite; contact with metal will neutralise the clay's beneficial properties.
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Calcium bentonite clay powder; composed of volcanic ash. Contains silica, calcium, sodium, iron, potassium
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product01/06/2017, By ZemveloThis is a great mask for the face. My face feels revitalized after using this product. Usually I would make my own face masks from time to time but it was a messy process therefore I ended up being inconsistent as apposed to applying it weekly I would apply it once in two months or so. I love the fact that it is easy to wash off as well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.