- Gently, effectively cleans teeth
- Packaged in recyclable glass
- Can also be used as a mouthwash or gargle
- Non-foaming, non-toxic, non-abrasive
- No synthetic flavourings, colourants or artificial sweeteners
- No SLS or propylene glycol
What makes this toothpaste the smarter, safer option?
- Xylitol promotes tooth repair, prevents plaque build-up and remineralises teeth, by promoting the production of calcium and phosphate.
- Food grade vegetable glycerine promotes tissue healing, and is antimicrobial.
- Calcium and magnesium are the minerals most needed by your teeth to repair themselves from daily wear and tear.
- Coconut oil is antibacterial and antifungal.
- Tea tree oil is antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal, antiviral AND anti-inflammatory.
- Bentonite clay draws out toxins and impurities.
- Calcium fluoride strengthens tooth enamel.
Did You Know? Ordinary toothpastes contain sodium fluoride,which is known to be toxic. The Apothecary toothpaste is made with calcium fluoride, which is the gentlest, safest form of fluoride.It is safe to ingest – in fact it’s naturally present in mineral water. Read more about fluoride in toothpaste on Faithful to Nature’s blog.
- Use a pea-sized amount and brush as normal.
- Swish around your mouth after brushing for added health benefits.
- Safe if swallowed.
Non-GM xylitol, *coconut oil, food grade sodium bicarbonate, non-GM vegetable glycerin, calcium & magnesium complex with trace elements, raw Cape beeswax, *olive oil, bentonite clay, *grapefruit, *eucalyptus & *tea tree essential oils, homeopathic calcium flouride (tissue salt no.1) (* denotes organic)
10 out of 12 people would recommend this product14/11/2020, By Game weakG16/07/2020, By DjarAfter a few seconds the toothpaste melts in your mouth and you either have to spit it out or swallow it, otherwise it just comes out and run all over you and your surroundings. For the rest of the time there is no toothpaste left in your mouth.10/05/2020, By caseyExceptional quality and lovely scent06/08/2019, By RomandiVery sweet which for some people is a problem. Works nicely, good texture. Would recommend adding a scoop of some sort to get some toothpaste out so that everyone doesn't need to dig in there with their toothbrushes. Would be more hygiene friendly.28/02/2019, By EllenIt’s a bit greasy so it takes some getting used to - it doesn’t leave you feeling as clean as a minty paste.. but it tastes nice and is easy to use23/10/2018, By MariI've tried a few different flavours and this is my favourite. Takes a few days to get use to this type of toothpaste, but I'm not switching back. Please make some mouthwash tabs10/08/2018, By NathalieAn interesting and Eco Friendly product. I am all for a chemical free toxin free environment, so this is a refreshing welcome as a fluoride free alternative!12/07/2018, By ElmonixI would definitely recommend this product, although I was unsure how to use it at first... but now we understand each other it's quite nice, a little to sweet to my taste, but not to bad after you get used to it.30/01/2018, By SaraInteresting taste and texture, takes a little getting used to, but overall a good toothpaste that leaves our teeth clean and breath smelling sweet.
Only downer is that it is pricey for a family to use - but at least we're doing our bit for the environment.23/01/2018, By DanielaTastes nice and works well. A small bit goes a long way. A bit oily though and leaves your toothbrush and mouth oily afterwards.08/11/2017, By KhayaI was using homemade coconut oil and bicarb before this product. Im so glad to have purchased this eco-friendly toothpaste that works for me and tastes delicious.09/08/2017, By ColinIts advertised as a 'toothpaste', however its not a paste. Its rock hard, you have to dig out some of it with a spoon and then try to melt it in your mouth. Not sure if there are any clinical tests of this product...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.