- Gentle Epsom salt scrub
- Part of The Apothecary’s “Delicious Body” range
- No harsh foaming agents, no parabens
- No plastic microbeads
- No synthetic colours or fragrances
- Has a soothing effect, won’t dry or irritate the skin
- Both Epsom salts and brown sugar have a gentle exfoliating action, leaving skin softer and smoother. Epsom salt helps to relieve skin irritations, and the sugar is also a natural moisturiser.
Rooibos is rich in two key nutrients for healthy skin:
- Alpha-hydroxy acid, which reduces wrinkles and other signs of ageing, and gives skin a healthy glow.
- Zinc, which promotes healing, helps to build cell membranes, and reduces inflammation.
- Rooibos is also packed with flavonoids; these are the antioxidants that destroy free radicals, which protects your skin against premature ageing.
- Massage gently into warm, wet skin in a circular motion. Rinse off with warm water.
- Suitable for body and face, hands and feet.
- Brown sugar, Epsom salts, coconut oil (raw, virgin), olive oil, sodium bicarbonate, bentonite clay, beeswax (raw, locally sourced), dried rooibos, rose geranium essential oil
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product17/08/2019, By KateThis scrub is very rough and harsh so it is fine for feet. Because the bits of tea are large it leaves a mess in the shower. Slightly greasy residue.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.