- Pure oxygen bleach
- Removes stains & brightens laundry
- Versatile & easy to use
- Suitable for sanitising a variety of household surfaces
- Part of The Apothecary’s Spotless cleaning range
How it works: Once oxygen bleach comes in contact with water, a chemical reaction takes place and oxygen is released. The oxygen bubbles break down dirt, odours and bacteria.
What makes oxygen bleach superior to chlorine bleach and other detergents?
- Non-toxic, safe for the water supply
- Less corrosive than ordinary bleach
- Safer to use on coloured fabrics
- Doesn’t weaken fabrics
- Economical; a little goes a long way
- No bleach odour
Use as a safe natural alternative to chlorine bleach, for laundry or general household cleaning. Suitable for machine or hand washing.
Oxygen bleach is not suitable for delicate fabrics like silk or wool.
Soda ash fortified with oxygen
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.