- Great for dull and oily skin
- Part of The Apothecary’s “Delicious Body” range
- Sea algae moisturises, conditions and boosts collagen
- Peppermintcleanses, tones, cools and refreshes
- Honey is an excellent moisturiser, with antibacterial properties
- Oats cleanse and clear the skin, with a gentle exfoliating action
- Jojoba oil is similar to the skin’s natural oils; it hydrates and balances the skin
- Suitable as a gentle textured wash, or leave on longer as a nourishing face mask.
- Gently massage an almond-sized amount into warm, damp skin.
- Rinse immediately with warm water, or leave on for as long as desired for deeper cleansing and nourishment.
- Ground oats*, ground coconut, raw Cape honey, cold-pressed castor oil, cold-pressed grapeseed oil*, cold-pressed hemp oil, vegetable glycerin (food grade), bentonite clay, essential oils*
7 out of 11 people would recommend this product10/04/2019, By DeborahNo instructions on jar. As noted by others, it is so dry and crumbly you will lose most of it down the drain unless you are creative. I finally added a bit of water to the jar so I could just use it as a scrub but it does not have much scrubbing power. It says it can also be used as a mask but that does not work well either. I have seen no benefits at all from this product. I have normal skin. I find it a bit oily.10/10/2018, By MaxineI love this product - it exfoliates, and leaves your face feeling fresh.09/09/2018, By JeanneJLovely minty smell. Leaves my skin silky smooth. Just put a little into the palm of your hand and add a little warm water to mix it into a smooth paste and then apply to your wet face. Feels homemade.28/08/2018, By BeccaThis stuff smells amazing! I use this as a mask and apply to a wet face and find it works great. Love the non-plastic packaging.22/08/2018, By Danny-Bno instructions but great product if you wet your face first28/04/2018, By yotioh wow! finally found my perfect face wash that wakes me up with its amazing minty scent and leaves my skin super soft and clear. i agree with the comments below that you need to apply to wet skin, but then it works amazingly. my teenage daughter loves it too!20/11/2017, By nathalieNo instructions on tub. I put it on a dry face and most of it ended up in the sink. Deceiving a bit as I find it more of a mask than a scrub.14/11/2017, By AmeliaI like this product allot and would recommend it to people with oily skin.13/09/2017, By JoandeNot too bad, just make sure your skin is completely wet, otherwise the product will not stick to your skin.04/09/2017, By TessThis product definitely does not agree with my skin. I have never had such a reaction. My whole T-panel broke out in eczema.19/08/2017, By JoThis smells amazing!
But besides that, it's a great exfoliator that really does leave my skin looking and feeling super polished. Leaving it on a little longer also leaves my skin feeling so nourished, doubling as a 'mask' in someways when I don't have the time to do both.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.