- Protects teeth, freshens breath, soothes sore throats
- Made with natural ingredients
- Herbs used are non-irradiated
- No artificial flavours
- Packaged in recyclable, reusable glass
How does it work?
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) has a mildly alkalising effect, which helps to get rid of harmful organisms. It also has a gentle bubbling action that will soothe a sore throat.
- Salt is a natural cleanser, and helps to clear excess mucous from the throat.
- Xylitol fights cavities and tooth decay, by neutralising the pH levels in the mouth, and preventing bacteria from sticking to the teeth.
- Clove soothes pain and inflammation, and freshens the breath.
- Peppermint is naturally antibacterial, and leaves your breath sweet and minty.
- Tea tree is anti-inflammatory, and also antiviral, antifungal and antimicrobial. Good for banishing all sorts of bugs and germs.
- Eucalyptus is a great pain reliever, and is also antibacterial and antimicrobial.
- Rosemary is antibacterial, antifungal, and has a soothing effect on sore throats.
- Use ½ to 1tsp to rinse your mouth after brushing.
- Gargle with ½ to 1tsp to prevent or soothe a sore throat.
- Can be diluted to preferred strength.
Table Mountain spring water, non-GM vegetable glycerin, non-GM xylitol, Kalahari rock salt, food grade sodium bicarbonate, selected organic essential oils (peppermint, tea tree, eucalyptus, clove, rosemary)
10 out of 12 people would recommend this product18/05/2021, By MarionelLove this product so much.14/11/2020, By AloneT27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product17/07/2020, By LizThis felt and tasted a bit different to other mouthwashes. It left my breath feeling fresh and helped heal a sore throat. I would highly recommend it.09/05/2020, By ursulaExceptional quality and lovely scent25/11/2019, By shalla CMAwesome product and Nice taste. It cleans well...18/07/2019, By MonicaProbably a bit too expensive for the size, but it is nice to use.13/03/2019, By KristleeThis is a good mouthwash, love the plastic free-ness about it and it leaves my mouth smelling and feeling fresh.07/11/2018, By Lindseylove this zero waste mouth wash and gargle, and my breathe stays super fresh for long!22/06/2018, By SarahI don't remember when last I have used gargle ever since going vegan. Best one so far. I use the cap lid and add some of the gargle and some water in it to gargle. Love the packaging too.19/04/2018, By ClairLove this product! Natural and doesn't burn my mouth. Pleasant taste.
Most important, it takes away and prevents red, inflamed gums with regular use.09/08/2017, By ColinNot sure how you gargle with half a tea spoon of liquid in your mouth. You have to mix it with water so that there actually is something to gargle - so a bit more effort and cleaning (a spoon and cup with each use).
Again, no clinical tests performed on final product after packaging and shipping? At least not advertised...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.