- Vegan, raw, chocolate spread with hazelnut
- Packed with plant-based protein
- Rich source of the ‘feel good’ phytocompound theobromine
- Good source of fibre
- No added salt
- Palm oil-free
- Drizzle on top of fruit salads, spread on toast, add to smoothies, or simply straight out of the jar.
- Bon appetit!
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Should natural separation of oils occur, simply stir with a spoon until smooth.
- Nett Weight: 250 g
- Raw Hazelnuts (Corylus Avellana), Raw Organic cacao (Theobroma Cacao) Powder, Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Sugar.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product22/11/2020, By A '.this is really yummy and ready to order my second bottle19/11/2020, By IreezeRich and delicious, really hits the spot......move over Nutella29/10/2020, By AmiHighly recommended28/10/2020, By ChristelAmazing27/10/2020, By AliyahAbsolutely Amazing!25/10/2020, By AaminahVery tasty and amazing with biscuits or on toast.30/05/2020, By TammyThis is great! Not as nice as the sted Caramel but still delicious! I expected it to be more like Nutella but it's not as sweet and tastes more natural! Great quality.05/05/2020, By PremiIn love with this spread03/05/2020, By IngaSCRUMPTIOUS03/05/2020, By CarolUnique and delicious spread.05/04/2019, By NikkiWas expecting it to be more 'chocolaty' however still a good product, I enjoyed it05/03/2019, By CaitlinI'd go as far as saying it's better than nutella - BECAUSE it tastes just as amazing without that sugar-induced headache and horrific guilt from eating half a jar of nutella in one sitting lol
It's expensive but honestly so worth it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.