- Baobab & citrus flavoured soap bar
- Plant-based ingredients: lemon, orange & bergamot
- Gentle on your skin
- Natural fresh citrus fragrance
- Locally sourced ingredients used whenever possible
- A product with a purpose: provides jobs, community upliftment, empowers women
- Handmade & individually packed by women in the community
- Contains palm oil that is sustainably sourced
- This product is not tested on animals
- Free from artificial colourants, fragrances & preservatives
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Wet the soap
- Work the soap into a lather between your hands
- Apply it to your hands & body
- Gently massage it into your skin in a circular motion for about 30 seconds
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Store on a well-drained surface & leave to dry
- Available in 45 g, or 115 g
- Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua (Water), Adansonia digitata seed oil, Adansonia digitata seed, Aloysia triphylla oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lippia Citriodora Leaf Oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cedrus atlantica Bark Oil, Citral*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*
- * from essential oils.
- Wrapped in Antjies paper & plastic wrapping.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product10/03/2021, By CandiceMy husband is incredibly particular about the soap he uses. And my daughter and I have very sensitive skin. All three of us have enjoyed this soap and will continue to use it.
A huge added bonus is that it lasted surprisingly long in the shower!18/12/2020, By KaraboLove these soaps03/11/2020, By YumnaFor some reason this soap had no scent. However, it's natural and made my skin smooth.11/10/2020, By rutendo
Helpful in healing eczema, and acne - great scent
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.